About the Author
I began writing my first novel in my early twenties. Twenty-five years later, I finished it only to discover how much I didn't know about writing.
I didn't give up.
With my BA in English, numerous writer's conferences, and a ton of great craft books, I still learn the most from readers.
I love writing and I hope you enjoy what I create because I invest a great deal of myself into every book I publish.
• 2012 Moonbeam Children's Book award for Locker 572
• The President’s Volunteer Service Award in 2013 for her time spent in bullying & suicide prevention.
• Poem in Springs in the Desert
• Story in Kernal's of Hope
• See this site for Novels
• See this site for Picture Books
• Schools (K-12, as well as graduate classes)
• Detention Centers & Group Foster homes
• Boy and Girl Clubs